Biographies, Memoirs and Autobiographies that I've read

A relative recently asked me about the biographies and autobiographies I've read when the topic about favorite books came up. Here are some that I've read & enjoyed (marked in bold) -
  1. Al Jaffee's Mad Life: A Biography
  2. Tunnel of Time by RK Laxman
  3. C V Raman : A Biography - Uma Parameswaran 
  4. I Too had a Dream - Verghese Kurien
  5. How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life - Scott Adams, part biography, part advise
  6. Satyajit Ray - The Inner Eye
  7. The Rebel: A biography of Ram Jethmalani
  8. Fall of the Sparrow - Salim Ali
  9. A Shot At History: My Obsessive Journey To Olympic Gold - Abhinav Bindra
  10. The Autobiography of  Benjamin Franklin
  11. The Story Of My Experiments With Truth - Mahatma Gandhi
  12. My Days - RK Narayan
  13. Kishore Kumar: Method in Madness
  14. The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
  15. Beyond the Last Blue Mountain - JRD Tata
  16. Inventive Wizard: George Westinghouse
  17. Hit Refresh: "blends autobiography, biography of the company and techno futurism" - Satya Nadella
  18. Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi
  19. One Foot on the Ground: A Life Told Through the Body - Shanta Gokhale
  20. Ghost in the Wires - Kevin Mitnick
  21. Memoirs of My Working Life - Sir M. Visvesvaraya
  22. Notes of a Dream: The Authorized Biography of A.R. Rahman
  23. Naveen Patnaik
  24. Mind Without Fear - Rajat Gupta
  25. A.R.Rahman, The Musical Storm
  26. Karmayogi - E Sreedharan
  27. Super 30: Changing the World 30 Students at a Time - Anand Kumar
  28. Indira - graphic novel that serves as a biography of Indira Gandhi by Devapriya Roy with excellent drawing by artist and illustrator Priya Kuriyan
  29. When Breath Becomes Air - Dr Paul Kalanithi
  30. Evolving with Subramanian Swamy 
Yet to complete...

Comments