MVP award renewed

Microsoft recognizes those who make contributions to technical communities with the annual Most Valuable Professional award. I'm thrilled to receive the news that this award which I first received in 2005 & in subsequent years has been renewed for this year as well. I thank everyone who made this award possible.

The best part of the award is that you get to hobnob with folks passionate about Microsoft technologies - authors, speakers and other technical community leaders.

Contributing to technical forums is part of my continuing education & it is gratifying to be rewarded for that. There have been many people who have inspired me with their work towards technical communities but I would specially like to mention Martin Honnen & Scott Mitchell.

Related:
Be a Microsoft MVP
I attended MVP Summit 2008
MS MVP Authors from India

Comments