I attended MVP Summit 2008

This year, I had the good chance of attending the Microsoft MVP Summit in Seattle - an annual MVP event where thousands of MVPs from around the world congregate.

I ran into several popular MVPs whom I know from their contributions to the Developer community. I also had the privilege of interacting with quite a few of them, including Indian MVPs, many of whom I just know over email.

It was quite a spectacle to see thousands of MVPs get together for sessions, discussions & serious partying under the huge rooms of the beautiful WSCTC.

It was the most cosmopolitan meeting I've ever been to and the sheer diversity of the people & the ideas they aired made for a unforgettable experience.

An impromptu photo (from Arijit Basu's collection) of some of the Indian MVPs. I'm second from the right.

Related links:
Steve Ballmer's speech at the Microsoft 2008 MVP Summit

Comments