* Azure SQL Database DTU Calculator can help answer the question - "which service tier and performance level should I use and how many database throughput units (DTUs) am I using now?"
* Once you have your Twitter archive, you can view your Tweets by month, or search your archive to find Tweets with certain words, phrases, hashtags or @usernames...but not favorited tweets or Likes
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is only supported in Azure with Premium Storage
* Zero Distance was one of the first initiatives started by CEO Vishal Sikka when he joined Infosys in August 2014. The idea was to develop new ideas and improvements on every project Infosys works on to create a culture of innovation and to prove to clients the company was truly their partner, not just a vendor. Now that the framework has been effected on practically all of the company's 9,500 projects. Zero Distance monetisation will also help the company earn revenue from those sitting on the bench, through its Zero Bench initiative. Employees who are not on active projects typically build the proof of concept for ideas generated by the Zero Distance initiative...if the Zero Bench initiative delivers results...it is estimated that Infosys will reach $78,500/billed employee in FY19 but revenue per employee will only reach $55,900/year - ET
* Cognizant has over 160,000 employees or more than a third of its workforce in India across 11 cities. Cognizant is one of the largest recruiters in the IT-BPM industry - ET
* Coca plant is grown as a cash crop in Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru. Coca is known throughout the world for its psychoactive alkaloid, cocaine. The alkaloid content of coca leaves is low, between 0.25% and 0.77%.This means that chewing the leaves or drinking coca tea does not produce the high (euphoria, megalomania, depression) people experience with cocaine. Coca tea, an infusion of coca leaves, is also a traditional method of consumption. The tea has often been recommended for travelers in the Andes to prevent altitude sickness. Coca leaf extract had been used in Coca-Cola products since 1885, with cocaine being completely eliminated from the products in or around 1929 - Wikipedia
* ..a bacterium called Wolbachia can be used to control dengue. Wolbachia occurs naturally in 70 percent of all insects, and it is harmless to humans. But it can block the transmission of dengue by mosquitoes. Unfortunately, the type of mosquito that carries dengue, Aedes aegypti, doesn’t naturally get Wolbachia, but one group of scientists discovered a way to infect them with it.
* When the Spanish arrived in South America, most at first ignored aboriginal claims that the Coca leaf gave them strength and energy, and declared the practice of chewing it the work of the Devil.But after discovering that these claims were true, they legalized and taxed the leaf, taking 10% off the value of each crop.
* Tourism is the largest foreign exchange earner for Iceland. The country, which has a population of over 300,000 receives 1.5 million tourists a year, and the industry is growing 16-18 per cent annually - The Hindu
* Under the Indus Water Treaty, signed by Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru and Pakistan president Ayub Khan in September 1960, the waters of six rivers -Beas, Ravi, Sutlej, Indus, Chenab and Jhelum --were to be shared between the two countries. It allows India the use of less than 20% of the waters of the six-river Indus water system.
* For every year after until 2014, Afghanistan was the world’s biggest source of refugees. Most of those who fled crossed the border into Pakistan. By the end of last year 1.5m Afghans were living in Pakistan. Only Turkey hosts more refugees. On December 31st refugees’ “Proof of Registration” cards will cease to be valid, meaning that any of the 1.5m-odd previously documented refugees who remain in the country will be left in legal limbo - Economist
* L&T is India's largest engineering and construction company. It was founded by Danish engineers, Henning Holck-Larsen and Søren Kristian Toubro, taking refuge in India, as well as an Indian financing partner. The idea of L&T was conceived during a holiday in Matheran, a hill station near Bombay (now Mumbai). Holck-Larsen was a risk-taker while Toubro was more conservative. Larsen won the Padma Bhushan in 2002 for his contribution to Indian industry.
* "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson