* Both Microsoft and Google allow you to create accounts for their services with your existing email address like <you>@<anydomain>.com (without requiring a Hotmail/Live, Gmail address)
* You need to login to your Gmail account at least once every 9 months else Google may terminate your account according to their program policies.
* Draw.io which lets you create architecture diagrams online has icons for Azure
* Typo-squatting - a minor change in the URL through text characters, has become a new method for hackers to infiltrate systems, especially when internet users are conducting financial transactions online.
* Amazon Web Services customers in India include Hike, PayTM, ZEDO, Freshdesk, Inmobi, Capillary Technologies, HackerEarth, Getit, Ferns N Petals, redBus, Druva, Vserv, Hungama, Tata Motors, Jubilant Food Works, STAR India, Future Group, Manipal Global Education, Classle, NDTV, Dalmia Bharat Sugar, Usha International, Macmillan India, Apeejay Stya and Svran Group
* NDTV has been using AWS since 2009 to run their video platform and all their web properties on AWS. During the May 2014 general election, NDTV using AWS was able to handle the unprecedented web traffic that scaled 26 times from 500 million hits on a normal day to 13 billion hits during election day, and regularly peaked at 400,000 hits per second - BusinessWire
* Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995.
* After years of broadband and nationwide fibre-optic infrastructure targets, India remains stuck at a total of 15 million wire line broadband users. Yet mobile broadband use has exploded, currently standing at 85 million users, driven by apps like Facebook and WhatsApp, and the sharing of images and videos - BBC
* Jayalalitha the first chief minister in India to be ejected from office for corruption.
* The NASSCOM Product Compendia lists product companies in India by city & category
* IRCTC, a mini-ratna PSU (Public Sector Unit) of Indian Railways has around 3 crore (30 million) registered users and the number is increasing by more than 15,000 new registrations a day.
* Ghee is the oldest type of butter. India is the highest producer of butter followed by US, Pakistan & Germany.
* "One of my main goals in life is not to be bored" - Professor David Gross, String theorist & particle physicist, Nobel laureate