HOW TO capture mouse pointer in a screenshot

I recently needed a screenshot of a web page WITH the mouse pointer visible. I did not find the regular Print Screen key, MS Paint, Paint.NET, Cropper, the Snipping tool in Vista to be of of any help. After a little googling, I found info dating back to 1999 that is still relevant. Hans Springer wrote that there are atleast 4 tools that can do this -
The first 3 are commercial tools with free trial versions available while the last is freeware. I used SnagIt (which I initially used many years ago) to get my screenshot.

If you know of any other tools, please post your comment.

Related:
Free tools to generate screenshots

Comments

  1. i am using Bug Shotting for sometime and i really love it . its FREE ,able to capture mouse pointer above all can be configured to send the snapshot to many of the bug tracking applications.
    URL:
    http://www.bugshooting.com/web/

    kazim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment