Free ebook: “Myths About Moving to the Cloud” busts some fears
The promotional PDF ebook from Microsoft “Myths About Moving to the Cloud” dispels the following myths with insightful explanations:
- Office 365 is just Office tools in the cloud, and I can only use it online
- If our data moves to the cloud, our business will no longer have control over our technology
- Keeping data on-premises is safer than in the cloud
- I have to move everything to the cloud; it is an all-or-nothing scenario.
- Cloud migration is too much for my business to handle.
- Corporate spies, cyberthieves, and governments will have access to my data if it is in the cloud.
- Skype and Skype for Business are one and the same.
- Email isn’t any simpler in the Cloud.
- Continuously updating Office 365 will break my critical business applications.