A Review of Azure Services through Comparison Charts & Summary Tables

I find comparison charts/summary tables a very useful tool for learning. They summarize key information & help structure complex & lengthy topics for better memory retention

I have been annotating comparison charts derived from official or reliable online sources on my blog as part of my continuous learning, to review them for certification exams & refer back when needed. Note that as Azure offerings and practices are constantly evolving, always refer back to the attributed original source. I compiled the list below to track comparisons which are already covered in the official Azure documentation:

Compute:
Networking:
Storage & Data:
Web:
Databases:
Management Tools:
Monitoring:

Security:
Integration:
Polycloud: 
General:
Links marked with # are direct links to Microsoft documentation

Related:


work in progress...

Comments