TWIL - Week #15
This Week I Learned:
- Scott Allen who is a big name in the ASP.NET community & one of the most popular teachers on Pluralsight, the video training website, has made a million from his training courses on Pluralsight.
- Reflector is also a compiler. It translates IL into C#
- VBScript will gradually be retired from Internet Explorer
- You can check all the internal Chrome URLs in one place chrome://chrome-urls/ (via Labnol)
- The U.S. leads the world in software developers, with about 3.6 million. India has about 2.75 million. But by 2018, India will have 5.2 million developers, a nearly 90% increase, versus 4.5 million in the U.S.
- "I would have been fired a hundred times at a company run by MBAs. But I never went into business to make money. I went into business so that I could do interesting things that hadnt been done before" - Amar Gopal Bose
- 14% of India's lawmakers (from Lok Sabha & State Assemblies) have serious criminal charges against them. Source: ToI, ADR, National Election Watch